Thursday, December 29, 2022

WHY are short weeks so long?


 Thursday

 


I mostly worked on my reading journal again last night. I reworked (again!) (told you so) my 23 in 2023 list. Tweaked it because I left off one I had intended to add which meant something had to come off, etc.

 


 And I re-configured some pages. This Saturday at bead group, I will work on inking all the pages. Tonight I'll probably add a page or two more to the series pages.

 


 My reading focus now until Saturday is to finish the Ashley Gardner book. I don't want that to cross over into the new year.

 


 And then I can continue in the Darcie Wilde I started as long as I don't finish it AND I can start one of the epic fantasies on my 23 list. 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: