Friday, December 2, 2022

The weekend, at last


 TGIF


Coda is still feeling under the weather so I've canceled my hair appointment tomorrow morning and I'm not going to the coffee shop so I can keep an eye on him. I'm still hopeful that it is simply an upset digestive system. 


 If things are better on Monday, I'll make an appointment for him. 

Steve's cold has been relapsing some so he's not doing anything this weekend either.


 I'm still pretty much holding it off. Nose a little runny sometimes but that's it.

This weekend I have to finish my Found Objects Challenge pieces. 

 


I want to read lots. I want to watch some YouTube book vlogs, streaming, etc. I want to nap. I need to clean. I need to work on bullet journal stuff. 

 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: