Monday, February 12, 2024

I take it personally that it's Monday again


Monday

And we wanted it to continue. 

I finished DEADLY SECRETS by Carla Simpson. 2nd of 8 in historical mystery series. 4 stars. I will continue this series for sure.

I'm not sure what I'm reading next. I haven't really completed a fantasy book yet for Fantasy February. I'm still in the middle of THE HURRICANE WARS and GREEN RIDER. I haven't jumped into another retro-romance yet. I have several more of the Harlequin Flipside but I also have FOREVER AMBER from the library and that's a honkin' 900 page read. 

No sprints tonight. I got some good crocheting done this weekend so I hope to continue. And I'll need to listen to an audiobook just to make some headway. 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: