Monday, February 26, 2024

Stop! No, it isn't Monday yet!

Yes. Monday.

No change in the reading area. Still reading and enjoying THE PRINCES IN THE TOWER and WICKED AUTUMN. 

I had a good weekend. I played with crochet A LOT. I didn't necessarily make progress in one particular project, but I did play with different hooks and yarns and helped figure out what worked best for some projects - tools, yarn, stitches. 

Because of this, I've made some changes to the plans from last time. Once I did a test swatch or two or five, sometimes the stitch didn't go with the yarn or I felt I wasn't ready for that level of crocheting. 

No sprints tonight but I will be working on the Clayton/Mindy wedding afghan. I started with the second color (black) last night and I think it's going to look very good. Slow and steady. Reminder of the pattern (will be cream and black):


Then reading and bed. 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: