Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Just want peace and quiet for a month ... with pay ...

Wednesday

1000 Pages Read Challenge Update:


02/19: 142

02/20: 67

02/21:

02/22:

02/23:

02/24:

02/25:

TOTAL: 209/1000  

The mid-week reading slow down is happening.  

Steve's got the gun range tonight if people show up. I started the October wedding afghan last night. I'm starting now because it's going to be larger than the ones I've done before so it will take longer (I'm assuming) and I don't want to wait until the last minute. And I have to wait for yarn to show up for other projects. And yes, I still have the two for Steve I can work on. 

I need to get listening to audiobooks more so I can make a bigger dent in my TBR while I crochet ... or work for that matter. 

So do it.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: