Monday, March 30, 2009

In which nothing is happening...

Looks like we got about 4-5 inches of snow. Our so-nice neighbor has already plowed the street and our driveway this morning. I should bake something for him again as a thank you. I had some bananas beyond their eating date so I made banana bread yesterday. Been making the Internet rounds; not much going on seemingly.

Haven't really picked anything to read yet. I'm kind of leaning toward the second book in Patricia Wynn's Blue Satan series or the next in series for me by Reginald Hill. I have library books I SHOULD get to but I'm rebelling in that area right now.

Monday night is tv night: Chuck, Paranormal State, and Castle. Oh, I watched the first part of Little Dorrit last night on Masterpiece Theater. One of Charles Dickens' novels, this is a rather strange story, IMHO, with bizarre characters. I might not have stuck with it except for Matthew Macfadyen, one of my favorite actors. Beautiful production values and great acting.

Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Shots - The Crime & Thriller Ezine found at http://www.shotsmag.co.uk/. It has features and interviews.
Well, except for walking Tug, I'm pretty much socked in by the weather. I've got some homework reading to do but otherwise will probably keep cosy ...

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: