Thursday, March 12, 2009

A whole lotta nuthin'


Haven't had much chance to make headway in DEXTER BY DESIGN since yesterday. I need to finish it soon because I have two 14-day books from the library, BLEEDING HEART SQUARE by Andrew Taylor and a nonfiction/memoir by Kathleen Norris, upon which I need to be working.


My textbook for the Nonprofit Enterprise class showed up today so I need to be reading a chapter of that and an article as well.


I ventured out into the world today. I had to run errands to the library, gas the car, and Walmart. It's still cold today but warmed up to 30 degrees. Supposed to be in the 50s and 60s next week. The snow will be gone very quickly, poor Tug.


I don't know yet if we'll be going to the Watchmen movie tonight; we're playing it by ear on how tired we are and the desire to stay home and relax being the stronger drive. If we stay home, then we'll watch Survivor and maybe Redeye tapings and I'll read.


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is for author Kelli Stanley found at http://kellistanley.blogspot.com/. She just won the Bruce Alexander Memorial Historical Mystery award at LCC2009 in Hawaii for her book NOX DORMIENDA which she calls "Roman Noir." I met Kelli at last year's LCC in Denver, saw her on a panel, and was very impressed.


Better post tomorrow. Go off now and read something, you'll enjoy it.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: