Monday, December 16, 2019

Aghhh, it's Monday


And here we go. Service Manager out with a migraine again. I've gotten him a little something for Christmas to help migraines that I'm tempted to give to him early.


But I'll wait. It can't be fun but damn.


Not much to report from the weekend. The forum went ok. A person who isn't my friend anymore was there so it put on damper on my enthusiasm but I had a very nice short conversation with Danielle afterward so that was nice.


Yeah, that's what it felt like sometimes. Oy.

Nothing on TV tonight.


I'm hoping to find the double spike beads when I get home so I can quickly do the rocker chick bracelet. Otherwise, I'll play with some other beads. That's about it. That's all I got.



Have a good day




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: