Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Yeahhhhh...


Wednesday.

Steve has the gun range. Tonight I have the two hour (TWO HOURS?!?) finale of The Masked Singer. It's down to the last three.


Rottweiler, who the consensus thinks is Chris Daughtry:




And Flamingo, who commonly is thought to be Adrienne somebody:



And Fox, who people are pretty positive is Wayne Brady:



The first hour if not more will be recapping all the previous episodes.



I worked on Tanner's bracelet for his girlfriend last night and finally hit upon the right combination to make a very pretty one, just about all black.


So maybe I'll be finishing that one while I watch TV. What I'd like to do is take a running start at sleep. The last couple nights I've woken up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep for a couple hours. So then I'm super tired when the alarm goes off. Bah and humbug.


I'm thinking of making a copy-cat recipe of Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagoli soup.


The cold is getting me and this just sounds good.




Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: