Monday, December 9, 2019

Facing a work week


And we're back.


And we're officially fully into the Holiday Hiatus. Nothing on TV for me tonight.



I have watched five episodes of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel this weekend.


I had fun at the bead class on Saturday though I'm not quite pleased with the way my bracelet is turning out. I like the colors a lot; I don't know if I particularly like the design.



Sorry that's such a dark photo. 

Ah well. They can't all be winners. I'll need to play with it some more. The next subject of beading concern is that we're having a party for our little group on the 21st. I need to bring some food (I'm thinking maybe lefse?) and I should bring a little present for everyone. And what do you get for about possibly ten people who make their own jewelry AND you don't want to spend much AND you don't want to spend much time AND you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so they all need to be equal AND you don't really know how many will actually show up?


I'm thinking about something like this:


It can be used for a pendulum or a bookmark. The seller sends random stones; just under $5 each; it would save time; save money probably ultimately, and hassle of choosing stones for people. Or make a chakra one like this sort of:


Or make one like this with seaglass beads:



Ultimately, I'd like to make resin ones like this with real pressed flowers and so forth:






So I don't know.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: