Friday, December 13, 2019

Ready for a weekend


TGIF

We'll watch Live PD tonight on TV. I don't have all the components of the bracelet I want to make for Danielle's friend's bracelet. Darn it. 


I'll have to get it to her later.

Tomorrow I have a Danielle seminar to go to.

This annual event at Barjon's Books in Billings, MT will shed light on what's to come in 2020, the Year of Evolution! What can we look forward to, and what should we look out for? This event sells out every year, so advanced ticket purchase is recommended!
No other set plans going on. Nothing on TV because of Christmas hiatus.

Do you remember paper dolls? I LOVED my paper dolls. Guess what? I found some of the ones I had on Etsy. The original paper dolls from the 70s. Bwa ahahahhaaha.






 

Reader, I bought them.

Just looking at them makes me happy! Even though sometimes they were so hard to cut/punch out or you'd cut off a tab. Bah! I had an Alice in Wonderland one, too, I remember, but I haven't seen them anywhere.


And I had a couple Barbie ones too. One I have seen available but I didn't like the clothes in it as much.


So Merry Christmas to me, since Steve didn't get me anything for anniversary or birthday, I'm not putting much stock in Christmas. And don't get me started on the Baby Go Bye Bye I found in better than mint condition (still in its box fergoodnessakes) on Ebay.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: