Monday, December 30, 2019

Can we go yet?


Monday.



Nothing on TV tonight. Still in hiatus.


I'll bead tonight since I'm almost done with the black bracelet.


Currently reading WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG? by Jodi Taylor. 6th of 11 in the Chronicles of St. Mary's series.




Max is back! New husband, new job, and a training regime that cannot fail - to go wrong! Take one interim Chief Training Officer, add five recruits, mix with Joan of Arc, a baby mammoth, a duplicitous Father of History, a bombed rat, Stone Age hunters, a couple of passing policemen who should have better things to do, and Dick the Turd. Stir well, bring to the boil - and wait for the bang!


Published 2015; 300 pages. I will totally NOT be making my reading goal this year by double digits. Beading took over my life in April.


Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: