Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Waiting to go home and bead


Tuesday. Only Tuesday.



The bracelet for Holly turned out very cool, I think.



The double spikes are much blingy-er in person. Very shiny. I have requests for two other bracelets to make similar to this for Christmas presents. One for our receptionist for her sister-in-law and one for our service manager for his girlfriend. Similar but different beads than the spikes.


So I think I'll be starting on the one for the girlfriend tonight. We'll be watching The Curse of Oak Island. "Things That Go Bump-Out":


The team unearths a new wooden structure under the sea bed at Smith's cove and a fresh lead may bring Rick closer to the 90-foot stone.


A cold is trying to get me I think. I've got a cough trying to happen.


On other news, Steve got me a huge bouquet of flowers which I found when I walked in my office this morning. No reason. The last time he got me flowers was a couple weeks ago when he bought a gun. I'm thinking from the size of these that he's mortgaged the house to get a new one. Or a tank.


At least my hobbies aren't as expensive.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: