Thursday, August 25, 2022

I can relate

 May be an image of icecream and text that says 'Hi, my name is Dave, and I tried ice cream for the very first time'

 Thursday

 


Tonight we have BattleBots to watch. I'm kinda tired because after two or three hours of sleep last night, I woke up and then couldn't fall back asleep for a couple hours. Wasted time. Bah. 

 


 It would be nice to go to bed early-ish but probably won't happen. I also need to prep for tomorrow's salad -- making the Everything Bagel Seasoning dressing again:


 

 But otherwise things are good to go. Easy peasy.

I watched a YouTube last night of the girl whose book journal I like, go through her 2022 reads thus far. She's in her maybe late 20s or 30-ish, very intelligent. But her view of life is a prime example of the indoctrination that goes on in education now. She can only see through the lens of "colonization", LGBTQ, racism, gender-ism, etc.

 


 That's the way they have been brainwashed; they can't see anything else. And it's damn horrible.

 With all the jewelry making that I've been doing for the past three years, I don't really do earrings mostly because I don't wear them. I don't wear them because my earlobes are mostly closed and I haven't done anything about that. I will today.

 


 That's what I'm doing during my lunch. And back to wearing earrings and maybe making them.

 

 

Have a good day


 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: