Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday-itis


 Monday. I am so sick of hearing the receptionist cough.

 


 The weekend was fine. Went to the coffee shop and worked on my bullet journal. Almost done with August set up.

 


 Yesterday, I napped a lot but was productive as well. And I finally finished a book.

 


 I'm not sure what to read next. I'm pondering re-reading the last Robert Galbraith, Cormoran Strike book since the new one will be out in a couple weeks and some of it is hazy. Well, it did come out two years ago.

 


 Maybe so.

 Tonight we may be watching Street Outlaws. I dunno. And I'm sick of hot summer. And people.

 


 I probably shouldn't write this in the afternoons. I get cranky from people and heat by the afternoons. And Candy's cough.

 


Don't worry, not for reals.

 


 Have a good day

 


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: