Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday is like ....


 Yeah, Monday

It was a pretty good weekend. Hopefully, we got things straightened out with the beading group. I worked on my bullet journal while I was there but then scrapped it all because the ink bled through on the pages of the new September journal and I couldn't have that for a whole month. Good thing I had a couple extras on hand. And now I'm happy. Much better.

 


 Steve's got a committee meeting tonight. I probably won't watch anything on TV but just work on the September journal. Yesterday afternoon I got most of the spreads worked out and inked so I can get through this weekend. I just have to decorate it.

 


Or stickers. 

I've got cube steaks in the crock pot going for tomorrow and Steve tonight if he wants to eat when he gets home. I accidentally made some blue cheese dressing yesterday morning before realizing I had some Everything Bagel dressing left over so I don't need to make dressing tonight.

 


 I am very excited and happy that the new Robert Galbraith comes out tomorrow -- or 10pm our time tonight.

 


 And in true JK Rowling fashion, each book gets longer and longer. This one is 1024 in hardcover, 1274 in Kindle.

 


I almost want to order the hardcover now just to see it. Eventually, I will be ordering all six because these are keepers to me. I re-read the last chapter of the previous book to refresh my memory. 

 


 Ohhhh yeah, and there's a three-day weekend coming up. 

 

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: