Friday, August 26, 2022

I need this


 TGIF

 


Man, I don't know what is out there but EVERYONE is cranky. 

 


 Oh yes. Yes, they are. I don't want to be near it anymore.

 


 I'm so glad the weekend is near.

 


 I've got the bead group tomorrow. There's something brewing there that needs to be taken care of. It was suggested yesterday that we change the frequency of the meeting times to every other Wednesday and every other Saturday alternating weeks.

 


Jim is the one apparently behind it and from his texts, he's got some kind of bug up his youknowwhat and I don't know why. I know that he has been irritated that I haven't been beading while there, instead I've been working on my bullet journal. And it irritates him when people don't do ANYTHING but talk while there. However, there is nothing that says what one has to do anything whatsoever. A couple months ago, it was decided that when the time came that we had finished meeting for what we had pre-paid for, then we would be meeting at Jim's house. I didn't want to do that because I think it's a huge imposition on him and his wife but I was outnumbered. Now he's saying that's off the table but there are sour grapes involved. He won't be there tomorrow because he had made other plans but for those that do show up, we need to get some things resolved. See? People are just flippin' cranky. 

 


 We have On Patrol live tonight and tomorrow night to watch. I have streaming Making the Cut to watch via Amazon this weekend. I need to work on my September bullet journal rather quickly. I'm hoping the new book journals show up in tomorrow's mail so I can start that, too.  I need naps.

 


Have a good weekend

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: