Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy long weekend!


Wednesday


About to start listening to the audio of  THE CASE OF THE MISSING MARQUESS by Nancy Springer. 1st of 8 in the Enola Holmes series.

 


 Meet Enola Holmes, teenaged girl turned detective and the younger sister to Sherlock Holmes. When Enola Holmes, sister to the detective Sherlock Holmes, discovers her mother has disappeared, she quickly embarks on a journey to London in search of her. But nothing can prepare her for what awaits. Because when she arrives, she finds herself involved in the kidnapping of a young marquess, fleeing murderous villains, and trying to elude her shrewd older brothers—all while attempting to piece together clues to her mother’s strange disappearance. Amid all the mayhem, will Enola be able to decode the necessary clues and find her mother?

Published 2006; 236 pages. About 4 1/2 hours listening. Has been made into a series on Netflix.

 I've got the makings for Steve's Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey breast, potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and corn. No pie. No rolls. No green bean yucky casserole. No blechy sweet potatoes.

 


 I'll be having some leftover turkey on Friday morning for my salad of the day. A new one:

 


 Otherwise, I'm going to splurge on my beloved Thai Beef Salad all weekend and let Steve make turkey sandwiches and stuff from the leftovers. 

 


My Saturday coffee shop deal may be canceled again, which wouldn't break my heart. I need to work on my found objects, get those done. I need to work on my bullet journal - finish penciling and inking the last week of November and prep December. Napping for sure. Reading, most definitely.

 All. Four. Days.

 


Have a good weekend!

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonter 



No comments: