Thursday, November 17, 2022

Good boy gets a Friday


 Thursday

 


No plans this evening. I'd like to read after writing my pages but maybe I'll watch the rest of the Curse of Oak Island premiere from Tuesday -- or I could just save that until the weekend. We'll see. 

 


 I was making a list last night while doing my pages, of the books I'll actually probably likely read for the rest of the year to make my goal of reading 60 books in 2023. In my list earlier, I had forgotten a couple new releases that I will absolutely be reading.

 


 The first is WELL TRAVELED by Jen DeLuca. 4th of 4 in the Renaissance Faire rom com series.

 


 And THE SECRET OF THE LOST PEARLS by Darcie Wilde. 6th of 6 in series featuring Rosalind Thorne, a minor heiress in 19th century London, England, in the Useful Woman mysteries.

 


 There's two. I'll finish my current read so there's three. And then the next in series of the following as I mentioned the other day:

 


 That's reads four and five. And probably in December the next Sherry Thomas as I'm doing one per month.

 


There's six of eight without trying that hard. And then just two more. And I haven't counted any audiobooks I'm listening to because I seem to have a problem completing them.

 


Have a good day

 

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: