Tuesday, November 15, 2022

It's a conspiracy, isn't it


 Tuesday


 Tonight is the season premiere of the tenth year of The Curse of Oak Island. Two hours. I doubt Coda will let me watch all of it so I'll have to catch it in streaming later.


 I scrambled together a salad for myself for today because I just wasn't in the mood for the leftover soup from last week. I'll have to probably have it tomorrow. But I've used the broth for something else so maybe I'll mix the beef and veggies with some cauliflower rice.

 


 We've got about six weeks left in the year. My reading goal for 2022 was 60 books. According to Goodreads, I'm on track to make that goal but I need to read eight books in six weeks.  Part of the rush to the end is due in part because of the monster-huge Galbraith book at 1274 pages - still only counts as one. Enjoyable but took time.  

Doable, if I plan it with shorter books, like the Murderbot series. I've got four books in that one alone left to read. All are under 200 pages.

 


 

 I kinda hate reading so many of the same author so close together but if needs be.

 

And I have two books left in the Tales of Haroon fantasy series by Alice Sabo. Another series I'm really enjoying and they are also around 200 pages each.

 


And I can count the Sherry Thomas I'm currently reading.

 

And any other book that isn't too long. Why do I care if I make that made-up goal? 

 

 

Next year, I'm looking to read some big fantasy books so I'll be making a goal of 50-ish books.

 


Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: