Friday, November 4, 2022

We made it to Friday


 TGIF


Not much really to report. Just getting through the day.

 


 Steve's got another class to participate in tomorrow morning -- just for the morning, thank goodness. I'll be going to the coffee shop in the afternoon. I may even bead. I didn't get very far on the Halloween bracelet so that's abandoned. But I've started a "Pumpkin Tartan" peyote bracelet that is interesting to me right now.

 


I'm taking a break from my beloved Thai Beef salad this weekend...

 


  ....to try a couple cold weather/warm food meals because cold weather is coming.

 

 

 And then the usual. Reading (so much!), bullet journal (so behind schedule!), napping (so nice).

 


Oh yes.


 Have a good weekend


 (safely - grammar police, adverb division)

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: