Friday, November 18, 2022

Ready for the weekend


 TGIF


Steve's got a class to attend tomorrow morning to support a friend. He's done this two times in the past month I believe. 


 My bead group at the coffee shop got canceled because it was just going to be Jody and me again.

 


 I'm perfectly okay with that. I'll stay with the boys. I'll work on my bullet journal(s). I'll hopefully read. I'll nap. I'll do laundry.

 


 I should also do some binge watching of things. Oh, that reminds me. I have a specific Hallmark Christmas movie to watch on Saturday evening.

 

Three Wise Men and a Baby, starring three of my favorite male actors in the Hallmark stable.

 


 "Three brothers get the surprise of their lives when they are forced to work together and care for a baby over the holidays." I'll be they had fun making it.  It will be goofy but so what? 

 


 I've got to figure out a way to pacify Coda so he'll let me stay downstairs to watch it.

 So that's it. Last weekend before our four-day weekend. I'm so happy. The usual stuff. The End.



 Have a good weekend


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 


No comments: