Monday, November 21, 2022

See, I'm smiling


 Monday of a short week.

 


 It was a good weekend. Finished the Sherry Thomas. It looks like a fluffy series, but it isn't. Very intricate solutions.

 


 I started my found objects pieces. I set up my bullet journal for next week. I did some laundry.

 


 Currently about to start ROGUE PROTOCOL by Martha Wells. 3rd of 6 in MurderBot Diaries series, SFF.

 


Sci-fi’s favorite antisocial A.I. is back on a mission. The case against the too-big-to-fail GrayCris Corporation is floundering, and more importantly, authorities are beginning to ask more questions about where Dr. Mensah's SecUnit is. And Murderbot would rather those questions went away. For good.

Published 2018; 150 pages. Good series, short books.

 


 Nothing on TV for me per usual. Take care of the boys. Steve will have leftovers. I'll do my pages and hopefully read. I need to figure out what salad I'm having tomorrow and prep it. Maybe taco salad again.

 

 Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: