Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Evening plans (minus the cat)

Wednesday

 

 

 What's better than reading two books? Three books!!  Currently also reading BUTTERCREAM BUMP OFF by Jenn McKinlay. 2nd of 15 in series featuring Melanie Cooper and Angie DeLaura, operators of Fairy Tale Cupcakes, in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona



 Melanie Cooper and Angie DeLaura's Fairy Tale Cupcakes bakery is gearing up for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately someone has iced Baxter Malloy on his first date with Mel's mother. Now Mom's a suspect, and Mel and Angie need to find time around frosting to dig into the man's shady past and discover who served him his just desserts.

Published 2011; 233 pages.  

Because when it comes to reading or beading, I suffer from "ooo shiny syndrome". The more the merrier.

 

The date for this year's 100 Day Project has been announced.

 


 I think I'll be doing it again this year but doing something much easier this time around -- avoiding the self-imposed pressures I put on my self last time. I think I'll be doing some lettering practice. I'm doing the bullet journaling, I'd like my handwriting to be prettier. I don't want to do calligraphy, but lazy-person's version of it. Just  being creative for ten minutes a day as it was intended.

 


Our bead group on Saturday is canceled again and I'm secretly glad. The weather is going to be yucky again according to the forecast. It will be easier for me to participate in the reading sprint of the cozy group I follow on YouTube. And it is just nice to stay home and relax on weekend.

 


 Steve's got the gun range tonight. I'm gonna read my three books.

 


Have a good day

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: