Wednesday, January 4, 2023

I know it's a short week


 Wednesday. Half way through the week.


Steve's got the gun range tonight. I will hang out with Ryker and read. My book is SO good. I'm at 66%.

 


 Yes, I'll definitely be reading the other books in this trilogy and the other trilogies. 

Here's my updated Twenty-Three in 2023 list of books:

FIRST BINDING by R. R. Virdi (fantasy)

ASSASSIN’S APPRENTICE by Robin Hobb (fantasy) (currently reading)

BABEL by R. F. Kuang (fantasy)

STATION ETERNITY by Mur Lafferty (scifi)

SPELLS FOR FORGETTING by Adrienne Young (fantasy)

CASSIEL’S SERVANT by Jacqueline Carey (fantasy)

FOUNDRYSIDE by Robert Jackson Bennett (fantasy)

HIS MAJESTY’S DRAGON by Naomi Novik (fantasy)

CALIBAN’S WAR by James S. A. Corey (scifi)

WINTER’S FURY by A. E. Rayne (fantasy)

THE WAY OF KINGS by Brandon Sanderson (fantasy)

GIRL IN THE SPIDER’S WEB by David Lagercrantz (mystery)

THE BLADE ITSELF by Joe Abercrombie (fantasy)

SHADOW AND BONE by Leigh Bardugo (fantasy)

A COURT OF MIST AND FURY by Sarah Maas (fantasy)

THEFT OF SWORDS by Michael Sullivan (fantasy)

A DARK ANATOMY by Robin Blake (mystery)

JADE CITY by Fonda Lee

A NATURAL HISTORY OF DRAGONS by Marie Brennan (fantasy)

FREEDOM & NECESSITY by Stephen Brust/Emma Bull (RR) (fantasy)

REDWALL by Brian Jacques (fantasy)

GARDENS OF THE MOON by Steven Erickson

NICCOLO RISING by Dorothy Dunnett (historical fiction)


 I didn't get to sleep very well last night so we'll see how long I last.

 

 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: