Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Wow was yesterday a bad day and today isn't a whole lot better


 Tuesday. What a day yesterday was.

 


When I got home last night, after a no good very bad day, I discovered Ryker had had diarrhea all up the carpeted stairs. So the fun continued.

 


 I did manage to read a little bit later. I certainly wasn't in the mood for love story angst -- just communicate already! -- so I read in the Will Thomas. I will probably do the same tonight after the live stream of the ticket drawing for Thunderhorses bead shop. 

 


It's been crazy again today but not as bad as yesterday. Example, the Certified Payroll I did yesterday was accidentally deleted so I had to do it again today. Steve is in his continuous bad mood. I'll be glad when some of this pressure eases off.

 


 The running away and having a Tiki bar on a deserted beach sounds good. Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: