Thursday, June 22, 2023

Beam me up, Scotty

 

 Thursday.


  I finished the Nathan Lowell book. It was SO good.

 

 I'm taking a break from the thriller I was listening to. The reader/performer is irritating me at the moment. The main character is supposed to be in shock and disbelieving of events but it comes across as a badly acted speech impediment and it goes on and on and on...

I did finish the Jim Butcher audio and another read I needed to get to the end of. Now I'm not sure yet whether to listen to the McElwain that I'm in the middle of reading or get going on another book that I had been interested in but it didn't strike me at the time a while back.

 

The scavenger hunts for July were announced on the last sprint. First up, a "book set in a different country other than your own" which won't be a problem, I read them all the time. Second, a book with a "four word title". I've got some options.


 Tonight, more of the same stuff.

 Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: