Friday, August 24, 2018

Whatcha doin'?



My day started out ... interestingly. I forgot to turn on my alarm. Instead of 5:00, I woke up at 5:50. I did get the boys walked. Quickly; no dawdling. No car ride. They did get breakfast. I did get a shower in. I was rushed, as you can imagine. So my day was thrown off from the beginning.


We have Battlebots tonight. And Live PD. Oh, I was asked yesterday about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders show. One could watch previous episodes of this season on the following link:

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team/episode-guide


I believe all you need is your cable company info, like Spectrum.

Otherwise, this weekend, it will be the usual. Cleaning, napping, watching some more Criminal Minds, and working on my book.


Trying to make this the best book I can write, I've been working with a book called THE 12 KEY PILLARS OF NOVEL CONSTRUCTION by C.S. Lakin.


It's been helpful. I'm using it like a workbook, working on concept, character goals, themes, etc.


Stuff I need to have structurally in place NOW because ultimately I plan five books ....


Oh, that's ok ...



Have a good weekend.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: