Friday, September 7, 2018

I see the weekend!


TGIF!

Steve has Ales for Trails to go to tonight. A charity event for a bike group that offers all kinds of samples of beers, etc. He doesn't drink but the biz is a sponsor. I always let him take the potential ticket for me for someone he'd like to keep happy -- employees or friends.


Bikes were always more his thing, and while I drink alcohol a little bit, some people treat this as an excuse to get totally blitz. Not the intention and rather stupid. And not something I want to partake in when I can stay home and hang with the boys.



No outside plans this weekend. I need to work on my book this weekend. No excuses.


And just the other usual stuff. I'm hoping we can finally watch Jurassic World sequel tomorrow evening.


It's out on Amazon digital. Already. Time has gone by quickly.

Anyhoo, that's about it.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: