Friday, May 22, 2020

Oh, Friday, you doth finally made your presence known



TGIF


Ok, how about Tazo Chai Latte?

No real plans for the three-day weekend. I'm hoping to spend tomorrow afternoon at the bead shop. I haven't really been doing much actual beading in my spare time for about four weeks or so now. Maybe if I'm around my beading friends, they'll be a good influence on me.


I don't want to pack up all my stuff so I'll bring my bead crochet and maybe take a stab at doing a leather wrap bracelet. I've been wanting to do something with these European-style large hole beads:



But they're too heavy for memory wire so maybe leather. Maybe something like this if the store has the right sized cord?



It's been a tough work week for various reasons so tonight we'll just watch Live PD and have take out something or other.


I'd also like to finish watching the Walking Through History series. And re-watch Sherlock.


 Or continue watching Criminal Minds. Or re-watch Arrow. Or ...



Napping, beading, reading, writing. Repeat.




Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: