Friday, September 25, 2020

Fall ... I gotz it

Friday at last.


This weekend:

 New first episode of new season of The Great British Baking Show is now on Netflix. Huzzah!

 

 Only one episode a week though. Boo.

 We'll watch the new episode of The Boys tonight.


 I've got another bead class tomorrow. We're learning chainmaille. Making our own jump rings and then a Mobius knot bracelet.

That's two Mobius knot's hooked together. My wire is rose gold and a light chocolate brown. We'll see how it goes. Here's a couple other examples:



 I think it's kinda a tough one to learn for first time chainmaille jewelry makers, but it isn't up to me.

 Otherwise, just taking it easy this weekend. Really want to read my book. I really need to keep stringing my bead crochet project. Watch things on streaming. Napping.

Have a good day

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: