Friday, November 20, 2020

Ready for a weekend


TGIF

 Sorry no post yesterday. Receptionist out ill. But the weekend is nearly here at last after a busy week.

 


 No real plans for the weekend. I should go to the bead shop. It helps to carve out the time and be around the energy of people beading to inspire me.

 


 I've been wanting to do something like these these Christmas ornament icicles and I finally found a Youtube making them.

 


At the bead shop there are trays of miscellaneous beads in the various colors. I want to go through the white tray and the red tray and see if I couple make a couple in each color.

 


 Yeah, I always have ideas. And good intentions.

 Otherwise, no plans. Napping, editing, hanging with the dogs, etc.

 


Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: