Friday, January 22, 2021

Me this weekend

Other than getting my haircut  (finally!), my hope is to disengage from the crazy sad world we have now.   


 I haven't decided about going to the bead shop yet tomorrow.

 


 There are pluses and minuses. I have much to do at home but I also don't get a lot of chances to my friends. But it's been a bitch of a week so some self care would also be nice.

 

I also need to do some meditation.

 


 It's going to be cold-ish out so I'm going to make some more of the Zuppa Toscano for me because I have some left over kale and it was nummy and some Portuguese Sausage soup for Steve, I think. I don't know otherwise what's going to transpire. I don't even know what we're going to have for tonight other than I'm not cooking. I also need to fix Candy's bracelet, a thread broke so I've got some emergency work to do on it. And I want to read. And nap. And stuff.

Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: