Friday, November 5, 2021

Waddaya doin' this weekend? Nuffin ... wadda YOU doin'? Nuffin


TGIF.

 


 The party last night was fine. I was very tired though. Good food; I didn't drink anything but Diet Pepsi. My very last minute gift for Barb was a chunky weave afghan. I think she liked it.

 


 I wasn't the first to leave and I certainly wasn't the last to leave. 

 

 

I have to go to the bead shop tomorrow for at least a bit because it's Jody's birthday on Sunday so I have to support that/her. And I have to go through the shop's collection of old beading magazines to see if I want any of them. I promised I'd do that. And maybe looking at their chain and some focals. Running out of time but I gotta figure stuff out.

 


 Nothing else planned for the weekend. I don't think Steve has anything going on. I need to catch up on sleep, reading, binging The Wine Show, beading stuff, cleaning, etc.

 


Have a great day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: