Wednesday, July 6, 2022

I need some space ....


 Wednesday.

 


 I did sleep better last night. I didn't go to bed right away like I thought I would and we did have some leftover fireworks but overall, I got sleep. If I don't get enough sleep, there's no living with me. It's bad.

 


 Steve has the gun range tonight unless no one shows up because of thunderstorms.

 


 I didn't win the random drawing for the found objects last night.

 


 I never win. But that isn't the point and often I'm not thrilled with the items that are the prizes so it's not a big deal. And I've decided not to do the found objects challenge for August.

 So tonight, maybe I'll just read. I have many many many many many books to read.

 


 That's about it.

 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: