Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The week ... is slow ....

Wednesday

Keo's vet follow up happened as the last three have gone ... found something new. The ringworm spots are much better. The hot spot on top of his head is progressing but I'm going to keep the Cone of Shame on until the weekend at least. But.... I found a new ringworm spot while we were there. 

So we continue with the 10 pills a day.

We do what we have to do.


1000 Pages Read Challenge Update

04/23: 208

04/24: 135

04/25:

04/25:

04/26:

04/27:

04/28:

TOTAL: 343/1000 

I'll be finishing the Allison Montclair book today. Very close.

I think I'm going to listen to the audio of THE GILDED SHROUD by Elizabeth Bailey. 1st of 10 in historical mystery series

1789, London
When Emily Fanshawe, Marchioness of Polbrook, is found strangled in her bedchamber, suspicion immediately falls on those residing in the grand house in Hanover Square. Emily’s husband - Randal Fanshawe, Lord Polbrook - fled in the night and is chief suspect – much to the dismay of his family. Ottilia Draycott is brought in as the new lady’s companion to Sybilla, Dowager Marchioness and soon finds herself assisting younger son, Lord Francis Fanshawe in his investigations. Can Ottilia help clear the family name? Does the killer still reside in the house? Or could there be more to the mystery than meets the eye…?

Published 1992; 392 pages. I've been meaning to read this series for years. The time period is one of my favorites so I don't know why I've not done it sooner.

No sprints tonight but I will be reading and crocheting anyway. Steve has the gun range.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: