Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF already

I Can See it From Here


I'm also reading THE DANTE CONNECTION by Estelle Ryan. This is 2nd of 5 in series featuring Doctor Genevieve Lenard, a nonverbal communications expert who as has high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. Here's a description:
Despite her initial disbelief, Doctor Genevieve Lenard discovers that she is the key that connects stolen works of art, ciphers and sinister threats. Betrayed by the people who called themselves her friends, Genevieve throws herself into her insurance investigation job with autistic single-mindedness. When hacker Francine appears beaten and bloodied on her doorstep, begging for her help, Genevieve is forced to get past the hurt of her friends' abandonment and team up with them to find the perpetrators. Little does she know that it will take her on a journey through not one, but two twisted minds to discover the true target of their mysterious messages. It will take all her personal strength and knowledge as a nonverbal communications expert to overcome fears that could cost not only her life, but the lives of many others. 
 Published in 2013, it has 365 pages.  

Ya know, I don't think I'm in the mood for the Michael Connelly book right now. I'll give it another shot this weekend but I'm just not feeling it. And it is feeling rather repetitive from his previous books so it's being  ... meh. I've got it for 14 days so maybe I'll get back to my beloved CJ Sansom and the above book this weekend and try again later. 

Not much planned for the weekend. Steve will be taking his mom to visit her sister tomorrow. I've been feeling a touch blechy the past couple days like I'm fighting off a cold so I will be doing the chores and reading for the most part.  

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster  

No comments: