Monday, March 27, 2017

Oh of course.


Gotta be short today; lots on my plate to do.


Last night's NCIS: Los Angeles was one of the best this season. It's been a rather lackluster season so far. We finally got some good Densi action:



And they were all investigating together a potential threat AND there was no Anna in it. (Die, Anna, die). Tonight on TV Steve has Street Outlaws which I'll probably watch with him.


The weekend was mostly good. The spirit circle on Friday night was interesting. I felt something putting a hand on my hand for about fifteen minutes and got a good message from spirit. Danielle's forum on Saturday was a repeat but with fewer people it was more enjoyable and also got good info from her regarding a problem.


I have to get some groceries after work because I didn't get it done yesterday and won't have time tomorrow. I'll read and go to bed after the show we'll watch (see above).



See you later... 




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: