Friday, December 22, 2017

The weekend .... at .... last ...


OMG what a week. This was the last week of work for our receptionist. Well, she decided to throw a tantrum and decided Wednesday was her last day.


Our new receptionist also started Wednesday so yesterday and today I was trying to cover the front desk while training the new person so my stuff was piling up on my desk. So tired of workplace lies and dramas.


So I'm very glad it is Friday. The new receptionist is doing great learning the new stuff but so new I need to sit with her the whole time to show things as happens. And it was long days with lunch on the run and no breaks so I'm at the point of not wanting to deal with anything anymore today.


And it's a three-day weekend with Christmas.


One very good thing I'm looking forward to this evening is .... FITZ IS BACK!!!


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., "Rewind":

With the surprising help of Lance Hunter, nothing will stop Fitz from finding the lost team as his incredible journey is revealed.


And Hunter!!!  I'm SO looking forward to this episode.

I need to get groceries tomorrow and dog food at Pet Smart which is crazy because it's close to the mall on Christmas weekend but they're almost out. I will do more laundry now that I have the new dryer and various other chores. I have no idea what's for dinner tonight. Left overs or maybe Steve will bring in something. I'm not dealing with it.


I don't know if I'll be able to post much over the days next week. Maybe I'll do some this weekend. Just dunno. Gonna play it by ear.



Have a lovely evening



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: