Monday, April 23, 2018

Yep.


I had a good weekend. I should have accomplished more, as usual. I guess I decided naps and hanging with the dogs were more important. 


I had music night on Saturday with my friends. It was very fun. I wish I could have stayed longer but I left at about 10:30. I learned a new song that I'm really loving right now.




We did a really lovely rendition of Hallelujah and we all split into parts. Perfect. And we did Soolaimon by Neil Diamond where I have a high part solo kind of thing. I didn't embarrass myself.




Nothing on TV for me tonight. So I hope to get some reading in.


I watched my shows last night. When Calls the Heart -- Jack is really dead. I was hoping for a miraculous "he's not dead" moment. Nope.



NCIS- Los Angeles. Not much Densi. Again.


Timeless - Wyatt and Lucy still not together.


So a frustrating time all together.


In other news, there's a new Prince in the UK.


After several days in the 60s and 70s .... we had snow today. You know what that means:

THE SEASONAL SNOWFALL RECORD OF 103.5 INCHES WAS BROKEN THIS
MORNING AT 10 AM


Yeah, that wasn't a record I was really wanting to go for.

Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: