Friday, November 30, 2018

It's coming.


We're expecting our first major snow storm starting tonight.



I have a forum tomorrow afternoon with Danielle Egnew. Since she's moved to Bozeman, these don't happen that often anymore but if the weather is too bad then I'll just hunker down.



There's also music night tomorrow night but I won't be going. With my cold for the two weeks, I have no singing voice and I can't do two events on the same day -- I can't be gone that much from the boys. 



My Cowboys WON last night!! Against New Orleans!




Looks like other than Outlander, I've got nothing on TV on Sunday.

Outlander "Savages:


Claire's medical expertise proves invaluable, but she begins to fear for her life when tragedy strikes her patients' household. Jamie and Young Ian travel to a nearby town to recruit settlers for Fraser's Ridge.




So otherwise the usual stuff. Reading, napping, Interneting, cleaning, etc. You, know ... plans.




Have a good weekend.




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: