Monday, February 4, 2019

I want to go home



Tonight on Arrow, "Emerald Archer":



 As a camera crew follows Oliver and team around to talk about their past as vigilantes and what the Green Arrow means to Star City, Oliver must also deal with William’s return from boarding school as well as a new threat to the city. The episode will feature “documentary footage” captured by the BTS crew and interviews from those who have worked alongside the Green Arrow.
Even though this is the 150th episode of the show, I may not watch it though and catch it later via On Demand. Otherwise, Steve will want to watch Street Outlaws.

Currently reading I'D RATHER BE READING: The Delights and Dilemnas of the Reading Life by Anne Bogel. Nonfiction.


For so many people, reading isn't just a hobby or a way to pass the time--it's a lifestyle. Our books shape us, define us, enchant us, and even sometimes infuriate us. Our books are a part of who we are as people, and we can't imagine life without them. I'd Rather Be Reading is the perfect literary companion for everyone who feels that way. In this collection of charming and relatable reflections on the reading life, beloved blogger and author Anne Bogel leads readers to remember the book that first hooked them, the place where they first fell in love with reading, and all of the moments afterward that helped make them the reader they are today. Known as a reading tastemaker through her popular podcast What Should I Read Next?, Bogel invites book lovers into a community of like-minded people to discover new ways to approach literature, learn fascinating new things about books and publishing, and reflect on the role reading plays in their lives.

Published 2018; 161 pages.

Tomorrow is release day for a new JD Robb and Charles Todd. While I love new books, I'm SO far behind in my reading.


Today is Monday. It's below zero.


People at work makes me cranky. I'm not super sure what to make for dinner. I did catch up on sleep over the weekend so I don't suppose I can complain about that.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: