Friday, February 22, 2019

We get to not deal with people for two days?



TGIF.


Gotta say. This was a challenging week.


That is either my last nerve, how close some people came to being killed or how much alcohol. 
 
I have NO plans this weekend. I'm going NOWHERE.



Tonight we have Live PD and Strike Back, Episode 5:


After a high-speed jungle ambush in Myanmar, the suitcase nukes end up with Jean-Baptiste Zaza, a Rwandan drug lord with a jealous streak. Even as they continue to suspect Zarkova's motives, Section 20 journeys to the Punchan Province and connects with Lauren...

NCIS Los Angeles isn't on this week. If only I could sneak a Deeks to tide me over until next weekend ....


m'kay.

So. Reading, hanging with boys, computering, napping....



Outta here. Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: