Monday, March 18, 2019

I'll bite my way out



Last night's NCIS: Los Angeles was lovely. The wedding. The fulfillment of 9 years and 2 episodes.



Nothing on TV tonight for me. Arrow is on but I'm only following via blog review at this point. We will probably watch Street Outlaws for a bit and go to bed.


I needed something lighter this weekend so I'm currently reading BROTHERS IN ARMS by Lois McMaster Bujold. 8th of 13 in Vorkosigan Saga.



Miles is having enough trouble keeping his two identities separate -- the charismatic Admiral Naismith of the Denarii Mercenary Fleet and a Vor lord of the Barrayan aristocracy -- when assassination attempts begin. But are his enemies after Miles Naismith or Lord Miles Vorkosigan? The problem of split identities becomes even more confused when a clone of Miles is discovered

Published 1989; 338 pages


Recovering still from the pneumonia. Slowly but surely.

Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: