Friday, March 15, 2019

Whatta weekend



This is it.
 

After nine seasons plus two episodes of hoping this ship would sail, Deeks and Kensi are having a wedding.




After months of planning, the NCIS family celebrates the wedding of Kensi and Deeks. Also, an old acquaintance, Anatoli Kirkin, pays Deeks a surprise visit on his wedding day and he isn’t alone


Also this weekend is my favorite holiday. St. Patrick's Day.



My soul, even from being a kid, has felt Celtic.



I had signed up to go to one of Danielle Egnew's seminars tomorrow but I've decided not to go. I just need to rest. I have to get groceries which will wear me out. I'm not getting worse I am just blasted tired all the time.

 

I've gotten really tired of my cough drops so I've picked up a bunch of hard candy. Cinnamon, Werthers, lemon drops, and sour cherry. I just want this thing to pack up and go.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: