Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday March 16, 2020


Monday.

I'll refrain from ranting about COVID-19 and the shutting down of the world.






So I'm not going to talk about that.

Bead class was fun on Saturday. Here's how mine turned out.


And I finally put the ends on the bead crochet I'm calling Spice that I received in a kit via Etsy. It's a little big but I love it.



Nothing on TV tonight. I had to rip out the bead crochet I was working because it had a catastrophic mis-stringing. I restrung it yesterday and may work on it tonight.


 Or I may work on a different bracelet that involved pinch beads from a previous class. I want to use my watermelon tourmaline beads....
 

....but the holes for some reason are so tiny not even a needle will go through them so I bought a reamer which allows you to open up holes.


Or just read and go to bed.




Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: