Thursday, July 2, 2020

Is that the ... wait ... that's the 3-day weekend ... If you'd just ...


Woot! Made it to the end of the week.



Three day weekend. I don't really have any plans other than keeping Ryker calm during fireworks which have already started and to sleep when I can otherwise. When he's scared, he just wants to be close to me and me petting him somehow.


He just needs to somehow find zen.


Beading for sure. Binge something on the streaming.



I'd really actually like to do some cleaning.


Otherwise, we just make it through the weekend. It is one of my favorite holidays, we just have a scared dog living in subdivision ground zero. What I want to tell the people putting off fireworks at midnight:


Ah well.


Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: