Thursday, July 30, 2020



Thursday.

Here's something interesting:

 
 "A caller to a radio talk show recently shared that his wife was hospitalized and told she had COVID and only a couple of days left to live. A doctor friend suggested she be tested for Legionnaires' Disease because she wore the same mask every day all day long. Turns out it WAS Legionnaires Disease from the moisture and bacteria in her mask. She was given antibiotics and within two days was better. WHAT IF these "spikes" in COVID are really something else due to mandated mask wearing?"
 

Here's the bracelet I finished yesterday. This was the bracelet we made in the last class but I missed it because I was feeling under the weather.












It's looks better in person. So sparkly. We have bead class on Saturday. This is the project we're doing:


Initially I was going to go with a navy and raisin theme. As of yesterday, I may be going with a purple and copper color scheme. I never know really. I'm such a mood beader.



Steve is out of town but back later tonight working on a garage door for a cousin. Nothing really on TV. So I'll either bead or read.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: