Thursday, June 29, 2023

The nose knows only one more day

 Thursday

 I'm feeling crabby-ish today. Put out. Touchy. It's been a long week with the receptionist gone Monday and Tuesday; last weekend was frustrating and not feeling well. I'm just weary of dealing with people and things.

With only one other person showing up on this Saturday's bead group, maybe a second person, I've messaged that maybe we could cancel the coffee shop this weekend.

UPDATE: Bead group has been canceled for the summer and revisit it in the Fall. Their decision. And I'm kinda feeling like maybe for me I'm done with the whole thing at this point. It's been a struggle some times. 

 

And all this has not helped my mood today whatsoever.  

I'm at 48% of the Glass and Steele book. Still don't know what his big magic secret is. I really hope he's not a vampire or something.


 Just getting through the day and then tomorrow. That's about it.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: