Monday, October 23, 2023

Thrilled it's Monday

 Monday.

I DNF'd the Megan Goldin book I was looking forward to. The first book, NIGHT SWIM, was very good. The main character is an investigative crime podcaster. The first dealt with a trial and a cold case. I liked it a lot. This one, DARK CORNER, deals with a serial killer. I DNF'd at page 93. I'm just not in the reading mood to have those images.


I finished A GENTLEMAN FALLEN ON HARD TIMES by Grace Burrows. I gave it 5 stars. I very much enjoyed it.


  Time for the October 1000 pages read challenge: 

10/22: 218

10/23:

10/24:

10/25:

10/26:

10/27:

10/28:

TOTAL: 218/1000

 I don't have sprints tonight. But I will keep listening to the audio of the fantasy I'm reading and keep crocheting. Shockingly, I may make my goal of finishing it by Halloween. I'm on the second-to-the-last skein.


 The weather has turned cold. Winter is coming. 


 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: